Hinsdale South Cafeteria
At Quest Food Management Services, we have been providing fresh, high-quality food and intensely personal service for over 30 years. Our Food Philosophy guides our approach to wholesome, scratch-made food, and our culinary leaders deliver tailored dining experiences to the unique needs of each community we serve. Driven by our unparalleled responsiveness to feedback, we crave being challenged to think outside of the box.
These values have made us one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. With a full spectrum of innovative, inspiring experiences to offer, we are a trusted partner to some of the Midwest’s most notable institutions and organizations.
To learn more about Quest, please visit our corporate website at www.questfms.com
Quest is committed to offering a variety of healthful options. All of our meals feature lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
We utilize programs that help us source from farmers and artisans within 250 miles of your school. These programs provide access to the highest-quality produce and specialty foods that we get to offer in our cafeterias.
Our Food Philosophy
We are passionate about food and we believe in wholesome, nutritious ingredients. That is why we are committed to using items healthier for both our bodies and the planet. By purchasing with the following standards in mind and preparing items so that they are as fresh as possible when served, we support local agriculture, increase nutrition, and intensify flavor.
- Writing menus that feature seasonal and regionally available ingredients.
- Offering a variety of whole grain breads, pastas, and cereals.
- Never using artificial trans-fats for any items prepared in house
- Offering a variety of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options.
- Never using MSG.
- Only serve proteins that are USDA certified.
- Purchasing sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council’s guidelines and recommendations.
- Offering organic, shade grown, fair trade, and rainforest alliance coffees and teas.
- Sourcing from local farmers and small producers, and by participating in year-round, community sourced agriculture (CSA) programs.
- Serving produce that is fresh, fresh frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Sourcing milk that is local and free of added growth hormones.
- Accommodating nutritional and dietary requests.
Our Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Quest provides the communities we serve with fresh, high-quality food, exceptional responsiveness and intensely personal service.
Vision: We are committed to creating the most enduring relationships in the industry by what we do and how we do it.
- Integrity: We do the right thing at all times.
- Responsiveness: We listen and respond quickly to provide the best solutions.
- Accountability: We do what we say we will do and accept responsibility for the results.
- Respect: We treat others better than we expect to be treated ourselves.
- Excellence: We deliver the best experience possible.