Our mission is
- To prepare students to make meaningful contributions in the world as students, performers, composers, teachers, and scholars.
- To expand the understanding and impact of music through performance and composition.
- To foster appreciation for music and participation in musical activities throughout the school.
- To enrich and engage the broader community through performances and service.
- Music’s unique ability to improve the human condition.
- Musical citizenship and collaboration — serving and connecting with others through music.
- Creativity, innovation, and diversity of perspectives.
- A close-knit learning and performance environment. Hinsdale South’s stated commitment to Accountability, Respect and Engagement.
Last Name First Name Phone Website Department Building Baxmeyer Alexandra email@example.com 630-468-4450 sites.google.com/a/hinsdale86.org/awhite/home Music South Boso Jennifer firstname.lastname@example.org 630-468-4454 Music South Maag Patrick email@example.com 630-468-4151 sites.google.com/a/hinsdale86.org/pmaag/home Music South Vukson Katheryn firstname.lastname@example.org 630-468-4459 sites.google.com/a/hinsdale86.org/kvukson/ Music South