Students and parents are able to scroll through the Student Planner and the District 86 Student Handbook documented here for your convenience. If you are unable to see the Student Planner in the document viewer, you may access a pdf version above.
Hinsdale Central Building Administration
The board approved revisions to the 2020-21 school calendar. The revisions to the school calendar include, but are not limited to:
- Changing the first day of school from Aug. 12 to Aug. 17.
- Converting all Wednesdays to COVID remote learning days based on the district’s return to school plan.
- Removing all late start Mondays, which will not occur during the 2020-21 school year since the district is starting in a hybrid model.
- Adding fall testing dates on Oct. 14 and 15.
- Converting Nov. 3 to a non-attendance day in accordance with Public Act 101-0642, which was passed on June 16, 2020 and establishes it as a state holiday.
- Converting Nov. 25 to an attendance day to recapture the instructional day lost on Nov. 3.
You can view all of the revisions to the 2020-21 school calendar by visiting https://bit.ly/2BnOEmi.