EMOTIONAL CRISES AFTER SCHOOL HOURS
If the concern is extreme emotional distress or self-harm:
- Contact parent/guardian.
- If parent/guardian is unavailable, call the student’s emergency contact number available through e-school.
- Arrange for adult to pick up student at school.
- If concerned about suicide and parents are unavailable, call 911.
If the concern involves abuse or neglect: call DCFS at
- Be prepared to have contact information that is available on e-school.
- Inform Director of Counseling of action taken by leaving a message.
Michael Holland, (630)468-4250
If the student is DHH, contact the Department Chair.
Carrie Morfoot (708)601-6793
Edmund Arroyo, LCSW Kathy Dmochowski, LCSW
Nancy Betker, LCSW Lance Martin, MSW Kate Kokenes, LCSW