• How to request a transcript from Hinsdale Central High School


    If you are a current student needing a transcript sent to a college or university, please complete a transcript request form at Transcript Request Form 21-22 .


    If you are a current student and need a transcript for any other reason (ie: insurance verification, drivers license, etc.), please see our registrar.


    Transcripts for Graduated, transferred or withdrawn students.

    Transcripts for former Hinsdale Central students are processed through Parchment, our official agent for sending alumni transcripts. (This process replaces the school as the source for transcripts.) Parchment is a highly respected source for transcript submission among college and scholarship agencies and is both secure and fast. Parchment may charge a fee per transcript, which must be paid via a credit/debit card at the time of the request.

    To request a transcript, go to Parchment.com. You will initially need to establish a secure personal account using a valid email address, if you do not already have an account. (If you have trouble establishing or entering a Parchment account, use their Contact Us link for assistance. HC is not able to assist you in navigating the Parchment website.) Once this is completed, immediate access to make requests will be available. (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not remember your HC ID number, you may type in any 6 digits. A registration code is not required.) All requests for transcripts must be in writing. E-mails are not acceptable.

    Requests are processed usually within two business days. If you have questions, call (630) 570-8148.