District 86 is partnering with ReferralGPS to provide students, staff and families with increased access to local resources that will help them address mental health and substance abuse issues.
ReferralGPS is a web-based service that features:
- A searchable database of treatment options.
- Support for individuals who are in triage or need help setting up appointments.
Below are some of the benefits of ReferralGPS.
- The platform offers the ability to filter search results by criteria such as mental health concern, clinician gender/specialty, location and insurance acceptance.
- The service is available to people who have public or private insurance (i.e., PPO, HMO and Medicaid), as well as those who are uninsured or underinsured.
- There is no cost for using the service.
- All of the information entered on the ReferralGPS tool is securely stored and completely confidential.
Anyone who is interested in accessing or learning more about the services that are available via ReferralGPS can contact the student services staff (i.e., social workers, psychologists or counselors) at their child's school or visit https://referralgps.com/find-help/HinsdaleDistrict86.