Special Considerations for Music Instruction
Below are the steps we will be taking to administer music instruction in conjunction with our hybrid models.
- Band classes will work on marching fundamentals, drills and playing outside as long as they follow social distancing protocols and the weather permits these activities.
- Choir classes will sing outdoors as long as they follow social distancing protocols and the weather permits these activities.
- When inside, band and choir will focus on music theory, music history, listening and composition. Students and staff will properly distance and wear face coverings at all times.
- Orchestra should be able to rehearse in classrooms with 6x6ft spacing and face coverings worn at all times.
- Remote instruction will focus on students performing at home individually and submitting performance tracks electronically.