Transcript Requests


    If you are a current Hinsdale South student completing a college application, please click HERE to complete the transcript request form. If you are a current student and need a transcript for any other reason, please see our Registrar, Annette Sarocco, in Room 248.



    Transcripts for former Hinsdale South students are processed through Parchment. Parchment may charge a fee per transcript, which must be paid via a credit/debit card at the time of the request. To request a transcript, go to You will initially need to establish a secure personal account using a valid email address. If you have trouble establishing or entering a Parchment account, use their Contact Us link for assistance. Hinsdale South is not able to assist you in navigating the Parchment website. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not remember your HS ID number, you may type in any 6 digits. A registration code is not required.

    Requests are usually processed within five business days.